Sunday 16 October 2011

Watch out Sky Sports

At this year’s Tour De France, a TV car put Team Sky’s Juan Antonio Flecha off the road and forced Johnny Hoogerland into a barb wire fence.  I watrched it and I certainly was scary stuff.  It was a case of dangerous driving and the personnel involved were removed! 

This year I decided not to cycle in the Tour Of South Derry, so I offered my services to make a video of the event.  I was assigned the club video camera and was chauffered around in Seamus Higgins’ flashy blue BMW.  I felt like royalty.

His driving skills meant that we would be safe, would not be involved in a pile up and ensure we got as much footage as possible.  Sky Sports will not exactly be quaking in their boots just yet, but it’s a start.

The best method of video editing is with the package iMovie with the Apple Mac.  I wonder will Santa keep me in mind for a MacBook?


No comments: